Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Testimonial from Seema (Mathur) Chandrasekaran (Kodai Class of 95)

The first memory I have of Neeraj is of this little stick of a boy, short, timid, shy walking along the corridors of KIS. I never thought then that I would get the chance to see him grow into the wonderful, sweet, and generous man he became. I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked with him over the years but the times when we did meet, always stand out in my memory. He was one person that always left his mark on the room, no matter where he went. Of Neeraj, I can only say this - there will never be another one like him. He was unique, and loving and genuine, in a world where duplicity and conformity rule.

He truly was a part of our family. Without him, Priya's engagement would not have been as successful as it was. The few days that he stayed over at my place are unforgettable. He made every moment extraordinary. From his bizarre comments to his comedic antics - running around the house half naked trying to tie his tie - he was invaluable to the occassion and especially to me. He was the brother that we never had.

Here's to you Neeraj .. wherever you are. Thank you for everything. And know this - you are very very loved...and you will be very very missed.

Seema Chandrasekaran.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home