Monday, September 11, 2006

Tribute from Mirzeta Hadzikadic (Friend from BOA)

When I think of Neeraj, so many warm thoughts come to my mind. What a friendly teammate he was! He was first one to welcome me to the GDC family. He made me quit eating lunches at my desktop and join him and other friends in the lounge room, filling my lunch break with fun and laughter. He knew a lot about the region I came from and we had great conversations about people he new from that region, different customs and culture. We even talked about Non-alignment movement and its past leaders Indira Gandhi and Tito. Every conversation you had with Neeraj, you learned something. He has left imprints on all of us at the GDC and we will cherish them forever. May peace be with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home