Thursday, September 21, 2006

Neeraj's Presence by Maya Desai

As a baby with eyes bright and a mind curious
Today he is a man with a distinctive genius.
Monkey business always suspected with him around,
Until later we stand by each other to make it all sound.

Knowledge he proudly shares with few fibs integrated
Everyone is driven soon to a vision more liberated.
Old and wise to the babies who dont speak
He connects to all, from strong to the meek.
Mischief and humor embedded in his style
Stacks of happiness he always does pile.
He laughs to lighten my mood when I cry
Brings a smile to my face, nudging oh my!
He probes for issues with a smirk until a shout I lay
Only to simplify matters and make the fret flee away
Sadhana'foi', you should date he says each time
With a biodata provided and listing each pick up line.
I hear you say those lines today and your loud guffaw,
I feel your nudge on my back to gain my attention now.
I told you and repeat myself again and every moment and day:
A brother and a friend you always play to perfection
You give immense and gain colossal amounts of affection
Your essence we feel stronger as the days go by
Spread from green meadows to the wide open sky.

Love you
Sadhanafoi, Maya, and Mamta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home