Friday, July 10, 2009

Message from Melvin: One from a mindless runner...

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'

Hey Neeraj, always happy to connect with a fellow mad-man! I have met you many times over through Bhasker. To date, I haven't met a father who is as proud of his kid as Bhasker is of you. Well done, kiddo :)

PS - I am Bhasker's buddy, brother-in-arms, fellow-scamster, fellow spymaster, running mate and all the bad things that sane people would not appreciate! And as we knock off marathon after marathon, he and I pride ourselves on being mindless runners; we run only from the heart, which is a tribute to you and the way you lived your life.

PSS - Coming weekend (July 18th, 2009) we run the Great Tibetan Marathon; the world's highest altitude marathon at 11,500 feet. We are landing there without any preparation, but that's no worry cause we have the only fuel we need - inspiration from you, your mom and my dad, who we collectively refer to as Angels.

Cheers, mate....till the next run.

Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home