Friday, July 11, 2008

Poem from K. Murti

To Neeraj who I never met... but who is beside me now and for always in my trying days……

Neeraj, you had a true love for life and a smile for all.
Fly with eagles, baby. We all love and miss you.
You live in our hearts so that just makes you just a Heartbeat Away
Your smiling eyes & grin will forever be etched in our minds
I know you are free now, soaring above & forever in our hearts.
Till we meet again…only don’t know when….thats the mystery called life….
I thank Bhasker, for sharing you with me

K.Murti
(BD’s buddy for keeps)

_____________________________________________

Poem

Each morning as I wake
To the beautiful song of birds
Singing in the cleared fog
I think of you as I stir
I realize in my drowsy state

There is something special about you
Which gives me joy to live-
You made me realize...
How beautiful each morning is
I can't imagine never knowing you

No mom could have been more proud
than Nina was and is of you.
You were always there for anyone, anytime they say
And its true coz I can feel you here with me all through.

Wish you to know baby,
You are in Bhasker’s heart & mind as much today
as the day you were born.
And he lives each day every moment for you.

He loves and misses you so much,
and knows someday
he will hold you very close again….
I only wish I am there before him to see it happen through….

You helped so many people in your short time here.
people young and old
all tell of how you always were there
when they needed a shoulder to cry on,
or a friend to laugh with.

But I know in my heart you have peace,
love and happiness with the angels.
I bet you keep a smile on all the angel's faces too!
we all are here baby,
living each day to the fullest only for YOU!!

SOURCE: The deep recesses of my cerebral cortex----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home